[sldev] VS2005: Build error (bison)

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:29:46 PST 2009

It's possible that someone enabled Warnings as Errors in the cmake
directive file things (I had to disable them so I can work on just
getting some features of my viewer to work...) and the compile system is
interpreting the Bison warnings as errors.  I can't reproduce though,
since I haven't developed for VS2005 for years.

Rob