[sldev] Script/Parcel/Memory Limits

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:03:25 PST 2009

Ping.

The comfort or early warning I expect is that we're going to get
better tools to see behind the scenes on scripts before the limits
actually show up. My fear is that it's going to be right when midterms
crop up and have a two week window to rewrite every script I've ever
written.

Can any Lindens on this project provide any information, or point us
to a magical page on the wiki that explains this? Or, at the very
least, give us a rough timetable so we know about what time is
appropriate to begin our panicked search for information?

Thanks much!

Stickman