[sldev] Script/Parcel/Memory Limits

Kent Quirk q at lindenlab.com
Tue Dec 15 17:21:55 PST 2009

As Babbage's blog post said ( https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/technology/blog/2009/12/15/script-limits
  ):

"We're planning to make script memory usage along with our proposed
script limits visible to all Residents for an extended period before
enforcing any limits. This will give us time to gather feedback on the
proposed limits and identify any situations where we're going to be
imposing unreasonable restrictions and give will give you time to
compare your usage against the proposed limits, give us feedback and
have plenty of time to prepare."

You'll also have time to give us feedback on the enforcement mechanisms.