[sldev] Bidding System Algorithm for Allocation Script Memory

Lillian Yiyuan lillie.yiyuan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 07:32:26 PST 2009

Also, a square meter allocation is wrong, since meters go up in larger
and larger steps with tier paid up to the size of the sim. Instead it
should be in steps, not meters. For example it is 195 to rent an
entire sim on mainland, but 5 dollars to rent the first 512 after your
base 512. That means that if the large owner were paying at the same
rate, he or she would have to pay $640 USD. Doing it by meters would
make small parcel owners have to pay much more for the same resource.
A very good way to drive tier holders out, is to put them, again, on
the short end of a system that favors big land owners substantiall,
inthis case by as much as a factor of 3, for resource allocation.