[sldev] [HELP] Changing shortcut target parameters in SL source code or Inno Setup?

izze euler izzee at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 05:02:38 PST 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to change the shortcut target parameters in the SL source code or using Inno Setup when creating an installer?

I would like to add a parameter such as "-multiple" to the shortcut target, so that I do not have to add it manually every time I create a shortcut. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks