[sldev] GCC version requirements?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:07:17 PST 2009

Has the GCC version requirements suddenly changed, or did I mis-tweak my
system?

I am now, after updating a few things, including uninstalling/installing
some non-SL related programs, getting an error in my compile:
linden/libraries/x86_64-linux/lib_release_client/libstdc++.so: undefined
reference to `_Unwind_GetIPInfo at GCC_4.2.0'

It looks like libstdc++ is trying to reference the 4.2.0 edition of GCC...

The question is, can anyone else on x86_64, preferably Gentoo based, compile
revision 1746?  My gcc version is 4.1.2 20070214, which is the latest
version of gcc marked as stable by the maintainers of the Gentoo Portage
package system.

Ricky
aka Cron Stardust