[sldev] [SVC] What is a Grid? (Searching for a hard definition)

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:51:54 PST 2009

The numbers I had in my (mistakenly private) reply were describing the size
of a single region on a grid of regions, as implemented in SL. My answer was
also intended as a lay answer, as the term "grid" has multiple meanings and
may not be necessarily interpreted by laity as a "grid computing
environment"