[sldev] "disappeared issues"

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 23:12:57 PST 2009

I just wanted to bring people's attention to a new project that I have begun
work on that I think is relative to development in SL and to this list.  I
have begun to create a repository of publicly available information from the
jira-notify list and the RSS feeds of the content of issues that have been
later "disappeared" into SEC.  Since issues originally created into SEC
aren't publicly reported unless the reporter or a Linden discloses them
(both unlikely) it doesn't contain any "privately" reported data only an
aggragate version of publicly available logs.

Since this is currently an as I see them project I expect growth to be very
slow however the second part of this is to ask anyone who see's an issue
that fits to buzz me with the original issue ID and/or the original report
info to let me know or if they want to add it directly to the page at
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Gordon_Wendt/disappeared.

-G.W.