[sldev] Script to client channel.

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:45:40 PST 2009

The ownersay method doesn't need to be spammy to non-custom viewer users,
the scripts that format the special ownersay messages could be triggered by
the custom viewer only by saying an enable message on a special channel when
an object containing the script is discovered, perhaps being discovered by a
special texture UUID or some other uncommon marker. Or a prim bearing a
special texture could be sent a touch event which could initiate special
communication.
I still think this can be accomplished without server modifications.