[sldev] [HELP] Building viewer using Visual Studio 2008, compiled through but can not run

Tony Dodd tony.dodd at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 15:03:11 PST 2009

I can build with VS express 2008 and it works fine. My first build crashed
almost at once but once I downloaded a prebuilt boost 1.36 for VC9
(http://www.boostpro.com/products/free) and made appropriate additions to
the boost cmake file it was fine, save for a spurious complaint about
virtual destructors.

I'm happy to help edit the note for new builders if that would be useful.

Tony Dodd