[sldev] Format of install.xml

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:26:25 PST 2009

Hmm.. I think I like the layout that install.py puts out.  Still a little
hard to deal with grep-wise, but its layout and nesting structure looks like
the kind of structure I'd have liked the XML to be in.

I'm still mentally playing around with the idea of an XSL Transform for the
LLSD XML.  If I do so, or something similar, it might make any /possible/,
however unlikely, conversion to a nicer format easier.  As well as
pre-documented! :D

Thanks for pointing me to install.py!
Ricky
aka Cron Stardust