[sldev] External SVN synchronization of the release candidate branch

Latif Khalifa latifer at streamgrid.net
Mon Jan 12 15:59:53 PST 2009

Hi,

I know that the current release candidate branch (viewer_1-22 right
now) is not synchronized daily due the confusion about JIRA entries
being closed prematurely.

I just find it so useful to have synchronized version of this branch,
beyond the points of actual RC releases that I would like to urge for
this policy to be reconsidered. Or at the very least increase the
frequency so we are able to get the source code of the latest released
public nightly build.

Thanks,

-- L