[sldev] slviewer on PLAYSTATION3

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Jan 19 17:17:16 PST 2009

On 1/19/09 8:20 AM, takeshich.nakamura at gmail.com wrote:
> on my PLAYSTATION3 with ubuntu7.10 linux,
> slviewer was compiled well(no FMOD,no LLmozilib) and work.
>
> http://takeshich.slmame.com/e493044.html
>
> but FPS is about 0.4
>
> I tried to make "mesa cell driver",but didn't work.
> http://www.mesa3d.org/cell.html
>
> To help performance,how can I do something else?

Hi Takashich,

This is really cool work! This was forwarded around at Linden Lab, and
the reason why you don't see others at Linden Lab chiming in is because
there's no theories about what to do next. It looks like a lot of folks
on this list are chiming in with some avenues to explore, though, so I'm
hoping they hit upon something.

Rob