[sldev] Regarding VWR-2427, expanding obj. inventory within agent inventroy

Matt McGill matt.mcgill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:48:19 PST 2009

That would of course be preferable, but is there support on the
server side for such a feature? The only fields
in the RezObject message that look promising are RezData.ItemFlags
and InventoryData.Flags, but a cursory
glance at the viewer code suggests To me that these are related to
permissions. Where would I look to be
sure?

Without server support, the items cannot be rezzed without scripts
running, correct?

P. Spoonhammer