[sldev] Webmap API change

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:11:14 PST 2009

I need to fiddle with my server tonight, maybe I'll have time to get
TileCache setup and cache in some overlay tiles with the region names and
co-ordinates on them.  My current system generates them on demand using
PHP.... not the fastest method at the moment and only works at the highest
zoom level.