[sldev] Script Function llDetectedTouchUV(int index)

Daniel dt11 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 2 05:34:58 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to work with the script function llDetectedTouchUV() to get
the mouse coords of a surface of a prim when touched in SecondLife. For
that reason I'm currently searching the piece of code, that makes it
possible for that script to work in order to understand how it works.
Can anybody give me an advice which classes and which functions are
involved? I think, is has something to do with the render process of
prims in general, but where is the associated function to the script
llDetectedTouchUV() located?

Thanks in advance.

best regards
Daniel