[sldev] Need help disabling debit permission throttle

Latif Khalifa latifer at streamgrid.net
Mon Jul 13 09:17:22 PDT 2009

Thanks, once I knew where to look, I found the actual bug. Under some
circumstances, sim sends us owner_name with some additional whitespace
attached at the end. So when the throttle tries to determine if the
permissions request is coming for an object owned by agent, it fails, and
reverts to global throttle instead of per object. I attached a simple patch
to https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-9222 that trims this excess white
space off. It fixed the problem for me.

-- L