[sldev] RFC: design proposal for VWR-1071

Melinda Green melinda at superliminal.com
Tue Jul 14 17:51:32 PDT 2009

That, or simply concatenating the names for the purposes of the login
panel (as Dzontas suggests) is certainly straightforward enough, and
definitely seems like a step in the right direction. Lord knows there
are certainly enough places in the client that split and concatenate
first and last names already. Just be sure that all appropriate
parameters and variables are clearly named "full_name", etc.

BTW, I like the idea of changing the login panel to include only a
single "full name" field.
-Melinda