[sldev] RFC: design proposal for VWR-1071

Cypren Christenson cypren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:13:18 PDT 2009

I'm sorry, I thought the screenshot would make that clear, so I didn't
elaborate.

I'm storing name/password/grid combinations as unique. When you pull
up the dropdown list of previous logins, the character name is shown
along with its associated grid. If you use the same name on multiple
grids, you will see the name listed multiple times in the login list,
along with the grid each entry is associated with. Each one has an
independent password (and save-password setting).