[sldev] Improving Existing Prim Modeling Tools

Nyx Linden Nyx at lindenlab.com
Thu Jul 23 11:55:08 PDT 2009

Perhaps we can merge this new issue with
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12278 ?
I'm not picky which one becomes the one we run with, but gathering these
ideas in one central location would be a great boon.
If no one else has the time, I'll probably merge the two at some point
next week.

The building tools have been pretty consistent over the course of SL's
lifetime. I'm personally a fan of looking at how we can improve our
tools, and getting a central list of where our tools are stong and where
they still need work is a great first step.

Thanks!
 -Nyx