[sldev] SNOW-140 - Failed forced upgrade - Snowglobe 1.1 showstopper

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:41:15 PDT 2009

I can confirm that
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2009/trunk/2490/Snowglobe_1-1-0-2490_Setup.exe
is not allowed to log-in.   It doesn't display that fact on the login
screen though, only when you actually attempt to login.

The secondlife updater opens and downloads something.  The 1.1.0
installer starts and installs properly.   Login succeeds.  the 'About
box' reports version string: Snowglobe 1.1.0 (2558) Jul 23 2009
21:15:36 (Snowglobe Test Build)

Best Regards

Teravus