[sldev] Snowglobe 1.1 status -- Please Help!

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Jul 24 19:00:16 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Here's the issues we could really really use your help on:
SNOW-128        Avatar appears naked when wearing clothes
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-128
SNOW-94     Textures keep reloading
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-94
SNOW-59     Texture Cache miss doesn't retry transfer, prim remains grey
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-59

All of these need more concrete repros associated with them.  Any
volunteers?

Top issue Merov is working on:  "Adult regions are listed as Mature"
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-99

Top issue for me to work on (though Cypren may be jumping into the fold):
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-140

Patch that will probably make it in:
 Assertion 'mNumDescendantsSelected >= 0' failed
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-84

Full list of issues targeted at 1.1
https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&fixfor=10490&pid=10100&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Note, that "normal" priority and below, at this point, means "nice to
have, but we'll likely punt if forced"

Thanks everyone for your help so far!  Let's try to get this thing done
and into a lot of people's hands

Rob