[sldev] Snowglobe 1.1 progress update + patch review request

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Sat Jul 25 12:42:13 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Thanks to Thickbrick Sleaford and Cypren Christenson, we've gotten a
little bit closer to shipping Snowglobe 1.1 in the past 12 hours.

Thickbrick checked in a fix for the spurious "your system doesn't meet
minimum requirements" messages:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-22

Cypren made a fix for the Mac updater problem:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-140

Both are checked in, and I kicked off a build for 2560 for which the
Windows system seems to be wedged.

I can potentially just kill off the 2560 build and kick off a new one if
someone will review the incremental tweak I attached to SNOW-140:
Comment:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-140?focusedCommentId=125455#action_125455
Patch:
https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/27021/SNOW-140-tweak1.patch

I can then set 2560 as a blocked build, and that'll allow people to
download that build to test the SNOW-140 fix.  Any takers?  Please
comment on SNOW-140.

Thanks
Rob