[sldev] Repro help: VWR-13757 - Avatar rebaking problems

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Mon Jun 1 14:57:44 PDT 2009

> It's titled "Snowglobe: after re-logging a new user, avatar is invisible
> to others".  However, based on some anecdotal data we have, it seems

Looks like the effect of wearing the "cloud hair" that has been
going around. However, in that case you look like smoke to yourself
too. I don't know what the reason is that this 'cloudhair' makes
one look like a cloud, but I can imagine it is because a null UUID
is involved.

Therefore, my guess would be that something went wrong where the
server (the 'others') was under the impression that the his hair
had this null UUID, which in turn could have been the result of
some bug somewhere in which is should be reproducable, or a maybe
a network quirk, in which case it won't be reproducable.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>