[sldev] Merging easybuild-2 into Snowglobe (Re: http-texture merged into easybuild-2)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Jun 2 13:34:37 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Having played around with this myself, I've found this easier to use. We
just ran a test and found out that we have some build farm upgrades to
do (CMake 2.6.2+ will be required for this, and we have at least one
platform that we're only on 2.4.8 at the moment).

After that, we're very, very seriously considering merging this in for
the first version of Snowglobe, perhaps as early as later today (but
probably more like tomorrow). If you'd like to stop this train, now is
your chance. If you can give easybuild-2 a shot, we'd appreciate the
feedback on how it works on your platform.

Thanks
Rob