[sldev] Body motion and facial expression tracking, Microsoft did it

Ron Blechner ron at involve3d.com
Mon Jun 8 12:33:58 PDT 2009

That's what the person was referring to, yeah. And M-soft didn't have
to lie - they said "the technology is available now" which is true,
but they never said that their live demo USED that tech - it's just a
prototype by the minimal sense - a prototype is supposed to show
function and how it works, but does not need to actually "work"
itself.

-Ron

--
Ron Blechner