[sldev] Why hasn't Linden Lab implemented WRITING to NOTECARD?

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:53:59 PDT 2009

 I believe I understood most of what you said. The client does many
analysis on the contents of the inventory each time any new info about
it comes, so with a big inventory there is lots to do each time, and
lots of times. But your explanation raised two questions IMO,why the
client can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, and why it was
allowed to think it got the whole inventory when it doesn't. Actually, 3
questions, the rhird is why the client was allowed to have the login
process be so fragile while at the same time throwing heavy things into
the login process.