No subject

Fri Jun 12 11:19:36 PDT 2009

ling to find symbols that are defined in the C Runtime Library, and it'=
s warning that symbols imported from a dll are also defined inline. =A0This=
 likely means that some .obj files have not been rebuilt that need to be, a=
nd are still referring to the static CRT library.<br>

If you&#39;re building any 3rd party libs yourself, you will need to have t=
his option (/MD) selected for all code linked into the viewer binary (it&#3=
9;s under C++-&gt;Code Generation). =A0 <br>
If you&#39;re using our library packages specified in install.xml and downl=
oaded automatically by cmake, then this should all &quot;just work&quot;. A=
dditionally you should make sure you&#39;re building from a clean checkout.=

Let me know if this doesn&#39;t fix it for you.<br>
-Brad<br>
Nexii Malthus wrote:<br>
div>
Is Google Performance Tools library the culprit here? I can&#39;t seem to<b=
r>
find a linker to it in my solution, neither does it appear in the<br>
install.xml/installed.xml. But there is a mention of the<br>
google-perftools license in the LICENSE-libraries-win32.txt file. Was<br>
this added recently and accidentally left out in the cmake files?<br>
On 6/16/09, Nexii Malthus &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nexiim at googlemail.com" targ=
et=3D"_blank">nexiim at googlemail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
 =A0<br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I&#39;m getting a lot of external symbol errors, what libraries have been<b=
r>
changed in 1.23 after moving from 1.22?<br>
I have run cmake and all perfectly fine but it seems like I must be<br>
missing some additional libraries or my libraries are older versions.<br>
I have compiled the 1.22 client perfectly fine before but 1.23.4 has<br>
stumped me. I&#39;m unable to find any references on the wiki and I am<br>
frankly just getting frustrated. Being able to compile 1.23 would help<br>
me find the origin of mysterious crashes that occur on me with the<br>
official client, as well as update my custom client to the new<br>
codebase.<br>
For a full error list see the attachment in this forum post:<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://nexii.ordoimperialis.com/viewtopic.php?f=3D4&amp;t=
=3D58</a><br>
I have exhausted most of my options and a friend suggested it might be<br>
that this is a library issue.<br>
 =A0 =A0<br>
Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:<br>
wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev</a><br>
Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting privile=
ges<br>
 =A0<br>

--000e0cd25048c153e9046c7c449c--