[sldev] 1.23 perceptions - help us out here

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 01:07:27 PDT 2009

I have two bugs in mind that I consider to be affecting the general
populance, and being noticable by even new users. They'd be the
occasional rendering of avatar parts as transparent (in some cases
across half the face :P), pie menu failing on non-prim avatar parts at
times.

I guess I can start such a JIRA later, with those two bugs included as a start.

What should the JIRA be called? 'META: High priority 1.23 release bugs?'