[sldev] Snowglobe Release Candidate download links (hopefully)

Ann Otoole missannotoole at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 08:09:45 PDT 2009

Rob,

I am not sure if I need to enter a pjira issue on this.

It is clearly disturbing to see an entire region rez in under 30 seconds.

Are you sure this is the right thing for Second Life? Should we prep counseling centers to help residents suffering trauma from seeing too many textures rez instantly and greyness withdrawal?

:D

Looking good so far.