[sldev] Snowglobe RC1

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Jun 19 02:45:14 PDT 2009

Hi folks,
Another day, another RC.  In this case, RC1, though it's probably less
ambiguous to refer to "build 2446" (see [1]).  Upgrading to this version
is very important if you're on Windows.  While Windows users shouldn't
see much of a difference from RC0, the crash reports we get should be
more useful.

Here's the list of RC1 builds:

Win32:
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2009/http-texture/2446/Snowglobe_1-0-1-2446_Setup.exe
Mac:
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2009/http-texture/2446/Snowglobe_1_0_1_2446.dmg
Linux:
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2009/http-texture/2446/Snowglobe-i686-1.0.1.2446.tar.bz2

Let us know if we should put the brakes on this release, or if we've
cleared the "good enough" threshold.

Thanks!
Rob

[1]  If you were hitting "reload" on the Snowglobe homepage, you might
have seen a couple of earlier builds listed as "RC 1":
https://wiki.secondlife.com/w/index.php?title=Template:Snowglobe-installers&action=history