[sldev] Filing issues from the test runs

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Jun 19 10:31:18 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Thanks everyone for the great effort during the testing sprint!  Here's
the link to the test plan:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Snowglobe_Test_Plans/Test_Pass_2

...and the parent jira task with all of the issues:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-34

Scattered in the results looks like a lot of bugs that have been found.
At first skim, there are reports there that are concerning, but nothing
yet that makes me think "we've gotta stop this train!".  That said, it's
all stuff that should be dealt with one way or another (i.e. after
Snowglobe 1.0).

So, the next step in the process is getting those issues teased out of
the test results, and filed as separate bugs.  The person who originally
ran the test is probably in the best position to file a good report, but
even more helpful is if someone can independently confirm the result
before filing an issue.

Anyone willing to help in that process?

Rob