[sldev] Error while launching application.

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:33:38 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 6:47 AM, chandra kiran kuchi<kck325 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am able to successfully compile version 1.23 on VC++ 2008 Express edition.
>
> But while launching the application, I am getting the following error
>
> First-chance exception at 0x012d9a8a in secondlife-bin.exe: 0xC0000005:
> Access violation writing location 0xabababaf.
> Unhandled exception at 0x012d9a8a in secondlife-bin.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
> violation writing location 0xabababaf.
>
> And the application is not launched.
>
> Can somebody help me?

What did you do about the boost libraries? If the answer is nothing
then - The ones that LL supply are NOT compatible with visual studio
2008 and if you look at the stack trace you will see the crash is
boost:: related. The options are find a copy of visual studio 2005 or
build a newer boost and replace the p rebuilt boost libs with your own

Robin