[sldev] How to use distcc on Linux using http-texture source

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jun 24 05:43:34 PDT 2009

> > I grabbed the viewer source in the http-texture branch (aka Snowglobe)
> > from the public svn at r2451.  I couldn't make use of distcc with it.
> >
> > How can I enable distcc?

> You may want to not use develop.py. If you do, modify the CMakeCache.txt file afterward to force your changes.

Hmm.  So, the suggestion is not to use develop.py, isn't it?

Can somebody give me a pointer to a cover-all instruction to
build the viewer without using develop.py, please?  I remember in the
past messages on this list there are several _clues_ on it but I see
no step-by-step or options-to-options explanation.

    Alissa