[sldev] Open Source Meeting Thu 2pm - Agenda reminder

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:14:52 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:13:49AM -0500, Soft wrote:
> Our Thursday open source meetings take place at 2pm. If there is
> anything you would like on the agenda:
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Meeting/Agenda

It's not really clear if I should add jira things on that page.

1) There is no jira (VWR-xxxx) link at the moment at all.
2) There are two links at the bottom
   "Triage list of issues with the SLDev Viewer" and
   "Triage of "Source Code issues" that both lead
   to a long list of VWR-xxxx items, but I don't understand
   how I can add anything to that list.

I'd like to add VWR-13996. I posted yesterday to this list
that I wrote a patch and got no reaction.

The patch is very simple (a one liner) and I'm convinced
that it's correct.

Because I can never be on the Open Source Meetings on Thursday
(I'm am not home then), I will add some final remark to the
jira and add it to the agenda nevertheless. Please let me know
if I did something wrong.

Aleric