[sldev] Open Source Meeting Thu 2pm - Agenda reminder

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:50:08 PDT 2009

Well, since I can't be there on Thursday,... perhaps it's
better to discuss it during a Bug Triage meeting. However,
that page lists the first meeting for next Monday (it seems
to skip today, if there is a meeting every Wednesday).

Also, I cannot find out where the Agenda of the Bug Triage
is, and therefore cannot add it there.