[sldev] Snowglobe 1.0

Philip Rosedale philip at lindenlab.com
Wed Jun 24 15:37:59 PDT 2009

Love to all who helped, it's a big deal, like Robla says, to now have a
viewer available on the download page... click on
http://www.secondlife.com/download and bask in the availableness.  :)

We'll publish usage stats (total people and crash rates) as soon as we
start getting them.  Should be an interesting next couple weeks.

Philip