[sldev] noob question: is llTextBox in the Snowglobe SVN?

Fire fire at b3dMultitech.com
Sat Jun 27 10:45:49 PDT 2009

nice!!!! Thanks a lot Stickman,
The llTextBox code (which enables a blue dialog menu with an input field)
would really help in creating scripts for educators/students, especially
when you really need an in-your-face user input dialog, instead of requiring
the user to read a prompt for input text within a maze of mono colored local
chat text. Thanks!