[sldev] RLV breakage, derivative works, and non-GPL patches

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Sun Jun 28 09:48:03 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Carlo Wood<carlo at alinoe.com> wrote:

> I bet she's not the submissive type - a control freak.. what can I say?

Please be careful. I know this is an area that's way fertile ground
for easy jokes, but something like could well be received as a
personal attack.

FWIW, in my few dealings with Marine, she's been responsive, friendly
and very reasonable. If nobody's talked to her yet, I'd give her the
benefit of the doubt. Have a shot at educating before anything else.