[sldev] [META][AWG] Tuesday meetings and new mmox document

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 07:02:25 PST 2009

Tuesday, March 3, we are having another mmox-oriented meeting at
ThornBridgeTown Island in Second Life. IM Saijanai Kuhn, Tree Kyomoon or
Zha Ewry in-world for the group invite to get to the meeting place.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/ThorneBridgeTown/156/129/25

One topic of discussion will be:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-ietf-mmox-problem-00.txt

This will be followed by the monthly meeting at Zero Linden's office
hours at 1PM Tuesday. Two hours are blocked out for this meeting.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grasmere/171/112/27

A reminder: the IETF meeting will be March 24th, 3:20 -5PM Pacific Coast
Time in San Francisco.

We plan on having [hope to have] 2-way media and chat streaming between
the live meeting and meetings in Second Life, OpenSim, Qwaq/Croquet,
Forterra as well as a Metanomics style interactive webpage and
irc/jabber groups linked to the local chat of each world/sim.

See you there.

Lawson
Saijanai Kuhn in Second Life