[sldev] Help with setting up Shadow Build

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Thu Mar 5 01:23:51 PST 2009

Ah, thanks. The one marked "trunk" Doh, that's what you're talking about.

OK, got that, but I still got trouble.

the same:

 CMake Error: Failed to download or unpack prebuilt 'GL'. Process returned
1.
-- Configuring done
Cleaning 'build-VC80'
Error: the command 'cmake' exited with status -1

and no build-vc80 directory.

I'm using cmake ver 2.4.8, and python version 2.5 and MSVS 2005 Express...

so I may need that registry entry,

but I'm reading the wiki's and not finding any info on that registry change.

I've been able to make the standard build without too much trouble.

Thanks for your help.

Vector