[sldev] Help with setting up Shadow Build

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:11:15 PST 2009

By the way, the messages about the MD5 python module being deprecated
are also strange. I don't remember getting those, myself. Mayhaps the
MD5 checksum is correct, but the module fails at correctly comparing
it.

The OS wiki mentions (at least for the Linux compile instructions)
that Python 2.5 might cause some messages when running develop.py, but
say it -should- run fine.

Try grabbing the GL package manually, comment it out, and see if you
get MD5 errors on the other libraries as well.