[sldev] gstreamer

Russell G. Wells rgwells at techno-logix.com
Wed Mar 11 16:26:36 PDT 2009

I tried getting a 64bit compile going on Kubuntu 8.04, but after about 3 weeks
of trying I gave up.  I installed a VM of 32bit Kubuntu 8.04 and just do
32bit builds.

I get lots of crashed relating to streaming media and will be trying to
troubleshoot these crashes.  I can't even get voice to work at all.

I think that getting a full 64bit build would be a good thing, but it's going
to take a bit of work to get it stable (I think).

Russell G. Wells