[sldev] Looking for source for KirstenLee's SD5

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Fri Mar 13 16:57:15 PDT 2009

There's a .rar archive out there for his S16 viewer, but alas, no SD5.

On a happy note, I finally managed to whack changeset 870 into his SD2_R7,
which has enough fixes in it to be quite useable.
(for example, no more missing shadows as reported in
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12314 , but I have no idea what part
of his changes fix it)