[sldev] Linux standalone built WITH llmozlib

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 21 20:28:53 PDT 2009

> > I have a question.  How can I make a standalone build WITH llmozlib support
> > on Linux?  I'm currently working on 1.22.11 source, BTW.
>
> We have mozlib packages for ubuntu, debian, arch, and gentoo, if your using
> another distro you may need to compile it on your own.

I'm using Fedora.  So, I was just unlucky picking up a *wrong*
distribution from the beginning...  (I've been using Fedora before got
involved in SL.)

Anyway, thank you for the answer.

> the new qtwebkit version
>
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/QtWebKit

Qt?

I'm very afraid SL switches to Qt from GTK, because I've been
investing a lot to GTK now...  (See VWR-2261 to know what I'm doing.)