[sldev] Group voting is going to be removed?

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Sun Mar 22 11:11:31 PDT 2009

Hi!

As a part of getting development things going again, I fixed a bug with the
group proposals history ( http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12532 ),
but some time later I found a post by Soft at the bottom of this bug:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-1146:

> Soft Linden added a comment - 19/Jan/09 02:38 PM
> Group voting won't exist anymore as of ~1.23 viewers.

People I asked in-world didn't seem to be aware of this, and there was no
other explanation, so I wanted to know: Why is this functionality being
removed, and will anything replace it?