[sldev] Filing a bug of svn trunk version?

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Tue Mar 24 06:11:04 PDT 2009

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:19:23 -0500, Soft <soft at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Alissa Sabre <alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp>
> wrote:

>> BTW, I found some issues on trunk viewer.  What is the expecte channel
>> to file a bug on svn trunk source?  Should I submit the issue on
>> public JIRA as usual?
>
> Yup. For the version, you can specify "source code" - it wouldn't hurt
> to include 1.23 in addition. Until that's exported on its own, there's
> a fair chance that anything you see in trunk/ is destined for 1.23.

Yesterday I filed two bugs against the render-pipeline branch:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12555
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12556

I just updated them so that they read now

"render-pipeline branch" in the Title field,
"source code" in the Affects Version/s field and
"Second Life 1.23.0 (114978) Mar 21 2009 19:06:43 (Developer)" in the
Environment field.

Is this ok?

By the way, in which Office Hour are discussions about realtime
shadows most welcome? I made a couple of videos using a
render-pipeline viewer where some glitches can be seen and I'd like
to discuss about them. I didn't report these ones into PJIRA yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5VCcO7NFpo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cps7xYyEF7U

ciao,
Opensource Obscure