[sldev] The puppet master? was: Bug in LLTextureCacheRemoteWorker::doRead ?

Philippe Bossut (Merov Linden) merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Mar 31 17:32:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Mar 31, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Mike Monkowski wrote:

> "Philippe Bossut (Merov Linden) wrote:"
>
> Philippe, are you continuing your Hands Free 3D project as part of
> Linden Lab?

Darn! I blew my linden cover! :)

I'm actually not working on camera control right now. Been working on
map tile rendering (you've seen the result in SLURL I hope), map
viewer (which is part of the OS http-texture branch, give it a spin
and let us know what you think) and now working with you guys to
collaborate on that branch on performance and stability.

I hope I'll be working again on puppeteering and/or camera control in
a not too far future but that's not my charter right now.

But thanks for asking (and for remembering :) )

Cheers,
- Merov (Philippe)