[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Kent Quirk (Q Linden) q at lindenlab.com
Fri May 1 21:42:29 PDT 2009

Given the excessive complexity of the preferences dialog already, we
should take every opportunity to remove things from prefs, and there
should be a VERY high bar for adding anything to prefs. It's all too
easy for open projects to grow massive preferences systems and
configuration files because the outcome of most feature debates is to
compromise and add a preference.

In this case, especially given that it already lives in Advanced, I
strongly recommend we not move it to Preferences.