[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Ron Blechner ron at involve3d.com
Sat May 2 08:11:19 PDT 2009

Yeah, it'd be like saying, "Let's not put cruise control in a car
because we can't figure out where to put the button." I don't see the
need to put it in preferences at all, as it's such an integral feature
with voice. But that question seems ... secondary ... to whether
lipsync is on by default.

-Ron / Hiro

--
Ron Blechner